Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ruby learns how to shampoo!


I had some friends over last week and the kids were playing upstairs while the moms chatted down stairs. One of the boys came down stairs and said "mom the babies have shampoo!" I ran upstairs to check my carpet, its new from the summer and I was freaking out. I didn't even notice my little angel had shampoo all over her head and face, she didn't even cry or whimper. I quickly scooped her up and rinsed her hair I think her friend was showing her how to use the shampoo :)! She smelled great all day!

4 comments:

The Gresham Clan said...

That is hilarious!! Congrats on your first tooth little A Man :)!

The Gresham Clan said...

That is hilarious!! Congrats on your first tooth little A Man :)!

Our journey said...

oh, my! My brother and a friend got in bacon grease when they were two and painted each other and my mother's kitchen cabinets.

Hauswife said...

OH, poor naughty baby! Gotta love the photos with the song! LOL!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!