Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mr. Teabo, My Mr. Darcy

Mr Teabo with his famous "Frank the Tank" breakfast sandwich
Today my Mr.Teabo, who is my modern day Mr. Darcy and Mr. Knightly (of Jane Austen's novels of course!) and I make 11 years married. Why is he awesome, so glad you asked.
He is the most selfless man I know, even out of the husbands I know by far my Mr. Teabo holds the trophy for selflessness. He always puts me first. How many guys do you know would encourage his wife to go look for a mission and go for 11 days without him and leave him home with all the kids?? Hello! Unreal I know, I am so blessed to have this gentleman at my side through joy and deep sorrow. He gets me, and whats amazing about that is I don't need to explain anything. He is extra careful during November- February when I get my want to move to a sunny weather and had enough of the rain depression. He lets me look at other states housing and job markets and listens and then I come down from my grey cloud. He grounds me! When I am out running errands or with friends, I find myself wishing to be on the couch with this guy just happy to watch the 1000th re-run of Seinfeld and Friends. If he would wear a BFF necklace I would buy it for him :)! If you find yourself with a modern day Mr. Darcy your are as lucky and blessed as me!

9 comments:

The Tulloss Family said...

That's so cool Natalie. You truly are blessed. Thank you God for husbands who are also best friends.

Heckert's Highway said...

Happy Anniversary my friends!!!! Can you believe that it has already been 11 years??? I hope that you have a wonderful day together.
Love you guys,
Jenn

Erica said...

Ahh!! What a sweet post. I have bets on the fact that we tied for best husbands ever. Mines pretty amazing as well. Thank you Jesus for the husband jackpot! :) I giggled a bit - when we lived in the PNW I would have my 4 mo depression as well. I did the SAME thing - bad part - David did too and now look where we are. We're missing family big time right now though. :( Come visit anytime. The weathers perfect. :)

Hauswife said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Frank & Natalie! Fitzwilliam & Elizabeth! George & Miss Woodhouse! (We are Jane Austenphiles as well.)

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years, Congrats!

Kelly McPherson said...

Oh Congratulations! We'll be praying for Frank (and the kids) while we're gone!

Our journey said...

Congratulations Natalie! What a blessing your marriage is for both of you. Praise God for you Mr. Darcy!

wtwashingtonson said...

Happy Anniversary! Love Your Photos! These are tough times, so I have rounded up some real Christmas freebies for the kids to get you all in the Christmas spirit: (I am in Allyn,WA) Washington Son,
http://washingtonson.blogspot.com

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

precious for sure....

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!