Friday, November 7, 2008

Long Lost Camera FOUND!







What would you think would be a bloggers worse nightmare, okay besides deleting your blog on accident. Losing your camera right?! I lost my camera two weeks ago (seen any pictures of my kids lately?) I lost it on a trip to the pumpkin patch with As preschool and have retraced my steps a thousand times called the patch a few times, left my name and number and have been sick to my stomach because of it. You know cameras are not cheap, and I hated the thoughts of the holidays without them. I prayed and prayed that it would show up. One week and four days later we get a call from our sons school to say that a man found a camera in the middle of a busy highway near the patch right on the road! He got out of the car picked it up and scanned thought the photos on file, he saw a picture of my son near our school sign and brought it in to the school. It has rained so much here, and that highway has tons of traffic yet that camera was in perfect condition. Crazy!! So I have some catching up to do.






2 comments:

The Tulloss Family said...

Glad you found your camera! What would we do without pictures of those beautiful kids? They are getting so big!

Michael and Michelle said...

NO WAY!!!! That is great! I am sure you are thankful for that honest man.......and a smart one, to take it to the school.

Michelle

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!