Sunday, November 16, 2008

A great Friend :)!


Sometimes you get buddies like these, when you do hang on to her! This is Dena, she will blush at the sight of her face on my blog, but I had to brag about her. Dena is a mad organizer she thrives on it and gets a little giddy even at the idea of organizing someone else's house! When I heard of her mad skills I joked about my laundry room being a mess in to which she responded with "I can take a look at it, I would love to help you organize!" and my reply as I began to hyperventilate with the thought of someone looking at my mess "No, its okay, you don't have to look at it at all!". She sweetly insists to take a look and asked me not to clean it she wants to see where things lay. Ha, will she even begin to see the floor :). Our laundry room is the entrance to our garage like most homes and so its the throw all too. She came by on Thursday took a notebook and wrote things down and gave me ideas. Yesterday I asked her to come play, and she suggested we "have at it". I was nervous! She came and got to work and brought her own cleaners and all. She totally set up with a clutter free room! This is the best part, she brought some paint to try out and even her own supplies and began to paint my laundry room for me. I had to go to a birthday party and Dena stayed at my house and painted! Awesome right?! Seriously she Rocks! Thanks Dena

2 comments:

The Harrington Family said...

Sweet Dena :) Where's the pic of the remodeled laundry room ? :)

Our journey said...

She does rock! What a blessing Natalie.

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!