Friday, November 7, 2008

Going to South AFRICA!!!!

26 days and counting!
Yahhooooo Guess what I am for real going to South Africa thank you to so many of your donations, I along with 7 others are traveling the 3rd of December to Durban South Africa to help with Ithemba Lethu. I am so excited for the work we get to partake in there.

Donations needed:
Ithema lethu also has a breast milk bank and are asking for for pamphlets on information on the importance of Best feeding, I am also looking for brand new 30'' PVC tubing to take with me. I will be contacting my local health care department, and local La Leche League branch. Does anyone have any more suggestions? Or ideas on how to get these items? Leave a comment if you have suggestions.


SO EXCITED WOOHOOO!!!

8 comments:

Our journey said...

Oh Natalie. I am so excited about your trip. I have no idea about the tubing, but are there any other donations you need?

Hauswife said...

SO EXCITING!!! Wow, it's nearly here! I'll be praying for you! I'm just thrilled that you're able to do this!

The Tulloss Family said...

No new suggestions for you - but so excited that you get to go. I will definitely be holding you up in prayer, sister.

The Gresham Clan said...

Congratulations Natalie!!! Praying for you on this incredible journey!!

Kristin

Karen said...

Well...I am currently relactating to feed Baby "S"--so why don't I just send a bunch of breastmilk with you? *pictures Natalie getting off a plane with those Lansinoh bags leaking everywhere*

Heckert's Highway said...

I'm so excited for you to go to South Africa!!!! I can't believe it's almost here! God is so Awesome, and I just stand in awe at how He provided for you to fulfill His call on your life. Never doubt that every word that comes forth from the mouth of God will come true:O) I hope many people are as encouraged by your faith for this as I have been! I love you girl!! Jenn

Kelly McPherson said...

Yay! We'll be there soon. Crazy soon! I'm so glad you're on the team!

The Redman's said...

I just photo tagged you!!!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!