Thursday, October 23, 2008

Please pray for Abby


I have been following the Riggs family blog since last year when I was praying for their daughter Sami from Ethiopia to be united with a forever family. Sami was united with a family of 6 other children. 4 Biological and 2 from Guatemala. In July their three year old daughter Abby was diagnosed with Leukemia and have been battling with Chemo to fight. She seems to be a fighter! I just ask that you add Abby Riggs to your prayer list. Reading the Riggs postings I know that they love God but I can hear their hearts breaking facing the fight of sweet Abby's life.

1 comment:

The Redman's said...

I just tagged you!! Check out my blog for directions. :)

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!