Thursday, August 7, 2008

Introducing Alea Faith





I have been waiting to blog about this sweetie for a long time!

You have read my prayer request for one of our best friends the Heckert Family. Jenn and Warren have been in Kazakhstan picking up this sweet baby girl. They have had a tremendous hardship with the adoption and yet they continued to have faith that God would show them an answer and her she is Alea Faith! She is 8 months old and Jenn has been in Kazakhstan for three months almost :( I have missed her like crazy!! She will make it back to the USA late August. Cant wait to see her and love on this little miss. Congratulations NeeNee!
What a testament of faith you have pressed through for this little angel.

2 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

I am so happy for them. Some of my friends were in Kaz. with them! Wow, what a small world. My friends brought home a sweet 20 month old boy!!
I am so happy to hear that they will be coming home soon! Praise God! They really have been through lots!
Michelle

Heckert's Highway said...

OH, you just made me cry. It seems more real now that people can see her. I really miss you and can't wait to get home! Alea can't wait to meet you either:O) I love you!! Jenn

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!