Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Support Letter For South Africa

Many of you have asked if I will be sending out support letters for my mission to South Africa. This terrifies me to no end! I am so embarrassed to ask for support that's why I have lingered doing so. I never want my friends to feel as though they have to give money in order to save face, I don't feel like that whatsoever. God will move who he wants to move and I believe that wholeheartedly! I am sending them out this week, so if you want to be on my list feel free to email me if you don't see a letter in the mail, if you do see one and get annoyed I am so sorry :(.
The scoop of the amount I need is $2500 this included travel and lodging.
If you would like to donate to my cause you may do so by clicking on the donate button on the side.

5 comments:

The Tulloss Family said...

Nat,
I went to your Donate button through Paypal and it automatically put in the amount of $2500. I couldn't see an option of how to change the amount. I guess you're really trusting God that somebody's gonna make a huge donation, huh? LOL. Let me know how I can donate a more realistic amount!!! I'm excited to support you in this. Love ya, Melissa P.S. Did I tell you some friends of mine are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia?

Teabo Chica said...

Thats awesome M, Yes thats exactly what I expect God to do LOL! I am so kidding. I am so sorry it did that I am fixing it! Thanks for even stoping by sweet friend even in your time of sadness. Love you!

Teabo Chica said...

Thats awesome M, Yes thats exactly what I expect God to do LOL! I am so kidding. I am so sorry it did that I am fixing it! Thanks for even stoping by sweet friend even in your time of sadness. Love you!

Jodie Howerton said...

I am so proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

Way to go Natalie! Send me a letter (you can send it through email :). Can't wait to see how God works!!!

Kristin

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!