Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grace and Ruby....Ruby and Grace!!!

Good Morning little beauties! Love the Afros?
Ruby you make me laugh!


Like the new hair conditioner Ruby?







What a funny look on Ruby's face!






I had so much fun with you Gracie, I will see you in three weeks!
We had so much fun with Grace and Suzi who came down all the way from Everett to have a slumber party with us. I think Suzi and I had more fun than the girls. We went to a late night shopping to Safeway for snacks and Suzi made me get little sausages pigs in the blankets. We had that, pizza, and molten lava ice cakes and watch a girly movie while the girls slept. We woke up and gave the girls a bath with Graces new hair products that's a must have now. Then we loaded up and drove and meet up with little Ben and Maya at the AGCI picnic. We had a great time being together and I love that the girls get to have this special bond, its also helps that the mamma's like hanging out too! Just don't ask Suzi to go shopping to Ikea, I think she hates it :)! Just kidding Suz.







5 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

I love those pictures!!!! I already ordered the hair product. I know I'm still waiting for our baby to come home....but I am so excited, I just had to get some.
Grace and Ruby are just gorgeous!! I wish I could squeeze them both!
Very cute post.

Michelle

The Gresham Clan said...

That is AWESOME - too funny!! See you in a few weeks :)!

Kristin

The Redman's said...

Nice!!! I love IKEA-- just not when I'm totally exhausted and hauling a tired little one around the store as well!! I'll meet you ANYTIME at the one in Renton!!! :) I blame you for making me eat ALL that food before bed.... which kept me up most of the night!!!!!!! :) Just kiddin'-- I'll do a girls night with you anytime!!!

Courtney said...

Hey, this is Courtney Young :)

It was so nice to meet you at the AGCI picnic! Ruby is a doll :)

Yvonne said...

Oh My God. I swear I did a double take, at first I thought Ruby was looking into a mirrow They are gorgeous, they could pass for sisters. God bless them both. I love checking out your blog, I know we keep missing each other via phone, but the last emails, kept me checking and begging for more. I love all of you, Josiah, Aiden, our angel baby, Hudson and Ruby. Thank you Lord for Frank. God's blessing on all of you.
Love Tia Yvonne

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!