Sunday, June 15, 2008

Daddy...Happy Fathers day!



Today I celebrate you tall dark and handsome man in my life! I love you all the you are all that you are not. There is a huge piece of you in me for that I will always be thankful
Things I love about you...
1. Your generous will always give your shirt off your back.
2. Your always full of smiles and cheer!
3. You drop everything to help out a friend.
4. You Love your family!
5. You make the dumbest jokes I have ever heard and you crack yourself up laughing about it.
6. You cant remember numbers
7. You can't leave a message on the phone without cracking up laughing at your self. You can't record your own voice mail :)!
8. You love kids mine your gran kids especially.
9. You don't share your food, its so funny to watch your eyes hunt us down when we ask you for a bite of yours...
10. You love popcorn, and nuts!
11. You are always there for us. No MATTER WHAT!
12. I high school everyone wanted to hang out at our house because you were so cool still are!
Happy Fathers day
Love you dad! Thanks for loving me too.


1 comment:

Hauswife said...

AWESOME daddy photos! Don't you just love the old pics? You list is precious. We are so blessed to have great fathers!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!