Thursday, March 20, 2008

My boys...ah I get a kick out of them!

Ruby and big brother
The boys decided that they wanted to try combing Ruby's hair, poor Ruby I thought, but what the hay lets give it a go! They were so fabulous one softly picked out the ends and the other brushed product into it. Ruby was a great sport to deal with such a fuss, I think she enjoyed the attention from the brothers.








Our boys got report cards today :) Its so cute! Even my 4 year old he has a progress report and I am proud to report my boys are so bright, and doing exceptionally well in school.




5 comments:

Our journey said...

What a great sport Ruby is and how cute that the boys wanted to be a part of that! Glad to see she is doing somuch better.

Amy

The Redman's said...

Soooo cute!! I wish we lived closer!!! :)

Lindsey said...

Way to go boys! You are such great big brothers and oh so smart!

Hauswife said...

How darling! The photos are great! What sweet big brothers!

Debbie said...

I love them combing her hair!!! How cute!!!

Debbie

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!