Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ethiopia Reads

I just found this really awesome program that brings books to the children of Ethiopia via a traveling donkey :) and they have also opened up a children's library. Its really intresting, I invite you to read about them, its called Ethiopia Reads you can also visit the blog. If you are going to Ethiopia you can take a book from the book list and drop it off at the Sholas Childrens' Library. I wish I knew about this before I went to Ethiopia. There are also a list of very wonderful books written in English/Amharic. Take a look.

1 comment:

The Hausams said...

Oh, I wish we'd known about it, too! What an awesome cause!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!