Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh Sweet Valentine!

Ruby hearts Cousin Isaac, Cousin Isaac hearts Ruby!
Ruby sees Binkie and wants it, so she goes for it!

Ruby Pulls Binkie out of cousin Isaacs' mouth


Cousin Isaac pulls it away from Ruby



A lthough it looks like Ruby is putting binkie back in she is really pulling it out!

Again!



Isaac takes binkie back!






But not without a fight notice he has two of his hands on his binkie, rightfully so!





Okay this went on for a little while, then I think Cousin Isaac got really grumpy with Ruby :) We love playing with Isaac he is the yougest of my Sister in Laws boys. And is he a heartbreaker or what!






11 comments:

The Redman's said...

Yeah-- I was hoping for more pics soon!! Love them!!!!!!! Miss you guys! Let's plan a get together soon! :)

TedTracie said...

PRECIOUS PRECIOUS PRECIOUS

Leaving tomorrow on a jet plane :-)

Michael and Michelle said...

Very cute! He is dreamy.
I heart both of them!
Michelle

God Gift From Ethiopia said...

I love it!!!!

Amy said...

Adorable. Ruby is so stinking sweet! Her hair is gorgeous! Cute pictures of her and her cutie cousin!

I keep meaning to email you back about stuff... I will. :)

Josh said...

She is gorgeous! I miss you guys!

XOXO
Uncle Josh

Laura said...

Ruby is just precious! I love her sweater...is it Gymboree? Very cute!

Our journey said...

Love seeing pictures of Ruby! Adorable pictures and captions.

Amy

Stacie said...

Oh the binky wars! Aren't they hilarious! They're both adorable!

The Gresham Clan said...

How adorable are they!! Having close family is so amazing - I wish mine lived closer. Hope you're doing well. How is the Africa stuff going for you? I've been praying a lot about it and know God is moving.
Kristin

Hauswife said...

Oh, these had me laughing out loud! Is that LOLing??? How CUTE! It's the Battle of the Binkie! They are both incredibly darling. :D And, I'm so jealous if Ruby's HAIR!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!