Saturday, January 12, 2008

New hair products...and hair style

This is my hair with no product in it combed out like Ruby, just so Ruby wont feel lonely having her photo of her fro I have decided to show you mine, what a beauty..no?! Hot!!
I tried Carols daughter in my own hair, and styled it, its beautiful for natural curls. I even but some on "A" mans curls.



See how shiny and nice!~





You will be proud I attempted A new doo on Ruby Roo! Nice??? It took a whole 30 minutes and Voila!



Here is what I just tried out from the Carols Daughters products
To give it a smooth combing out and leave in condition I like Hair Milk, it leaves it pretty and manageable and the smell is so wonderful, I like this one the best!
To Style it I such as the hair style above I used Mimosa Hair Honey, it give it a very healthy shine and its also smells great.
I also purchased Healthy Hair Butter I used this on my sons hair he has natural curls. I used it yesterday for the first time on Ruby and she slept in and woke up and her hair smells so nice.
Has anyone else used the butter? I love these products they are wonderful and the best so far!

11 comments:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

I was just thinking of doing Aleena B.'s hair like that! How adorable! hey we met Roxanne and Dave for dinner at an ET resturant with all 8 of our kiddos tonight! It was crazy but the food was great...no cottage cheese stuff...
love,
jen

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Oh and I forgot to say, BABE YOU ARE SO HOT!!!
he he...love your hair!
smiles,
jen

God Gift From Ethiopia said...

HI friend from Puerto Rico. Yes, we eat a lot of Arroz con Gandules, specially during Christmas. Thank you for your reply about the shots and also for the advice about hair products. Love your pictures.

TedTracie said...

WOW... I LOVE IT! I love that you combed out your hair. THAT IS SO FUNNY!

Do you think those products are what I should use on my little man?

Just curious
Tracie
t.ancelet@knology.net

Michael and Michelle said...

Cute pictures. Your little girl is a doll! Her hair is super cute!
Michelle

Erica said...

Love it! Its on my to do list of things to order for my little guy.

The Hausams said...

Oh, baby, you are so HOT! :P You look great! I've put Ray Ray's product in my (curly) hair, too, but it doesn't work for me. I've got to try your recommendations.
OK, how'd you do the DO??? I need a tutorial!
Thanks! Btw, I added you to my blogroll!

The Hausams said...

I tried to comment... Are they saved for approval?

The Redman's said...

So- I ordered CD's Hair Milk and Body Jelly (for little Miss Grace's very dry skin!!) Thanks for the demo-- and letting me try some at Dino Dig!! :) See you tomorrow.

Michael and Michelle said...

OK, the song is so funny!!!
I am laughing out loud!
Michelle

snekcip said...

First off, I just want to say, I admire you and your family, I have followed your family through your tragic loss of Hudson (BTW I still have the program from his service on my refrigerator)! I have cried with you through your loss, celebrate with you during your adoption of Ruby, and continually lift your family in prayer.

Also, I loved Ruby's hair, and Have always loved INDIA ARI'S MUSIC (especially that song)! You have great hairstyling abilities and great ear for music!!! How blessed is RUBY to be loved by such a wonderful family as yours!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!