Friday, January 4, 2008

Brothers Love

Ruby and Big Brother "J"
Ruby and Big brother #2 "A".

This is Big Brother "A" kissing his sister.







This is very supervised don't worry :)



This is Love! My seven year old J loves his sister so much. He makes comments such as "Ruby is too cute to be a human are you sure she is not an alien", I say well kinda she has a green card, eyes open big...but she doesn't have green blood :)! Today he prepared her a bottle, he just asked me "how many scoops again mom?". He Hates it when I wipe her nose because it makes her cry also thinks she needs every thing handed to her when she whimpers. Oh my she is loving the attention, believe me!


A my four year old....is warming up to her now, he acknowledges when she cries by saying "mom she needs something, get her!" He is waiting for her to grow up, so she can eat real food!






video

video

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is blossoming! Bright and beautiful. You are blessed!

The Redman's said...

Finally!!!! Love all the pics AND video!! :) So fun. Can't wait to get together again soon! If not before the 19th.... see you at the AGCI function?!?!?

Heckert's Highway said...

I just love that little brown-eyed girl!!!! It is so cute to see how much her brothers love her and how much she loves them. Cute baby legs!!!! :0) love, nee-nee

TedTracie said...

OH MY WORD!

I can't handle it!

PRECIOUS

Mommy, Momma, Mom and sometimes Babe :) said...

Nat, she just gets cuter every day! I love the big hair, she looks like a tenage trendsetter already. So glad you're posting agian. I had withdrawls. :)
Sharon

stacnjul said...

That is so sweet! I love kids, they say the cutest things:)

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!