Saturday, January 19, 2008

AGCI Seattle Gathering

















What fun we had today as we got to see some of the babies and kids that have came home through AGCI, there were kids from Guatemala, two that were so sweet the two Joshua's some from China( I didn't get to get a picture, but boy are they sweet!) Then what fun to see all the cuties from Ethiopia. As you can see the the Mac Daddy Ben, that is in the pics with Ruby and Grace, and oh my he is a handsome fella! It was wonderful to see Martha and Kristie from AGCI as well as see Jen and Caleb waiting for travel for the baby boy that will join there family,theGresham Clan from Belligham and there kids are very nice, we saw the sweet baby girl twins, Do you have a blog M? We meet with lots of parents in the waiting process and in the beginning process, oh I have the bug what do I do with this one? My friend Jen and I drove up together a van full of kids, Jenni you will have your sweet baby girl the next time, don't worry! It was so wonderful to meet all you to many more of these gatherings in the future!



7 comments:

The Redman's said...

CUTE!!! What a fun looking bunch of folks! :)

julie_joshb said...

okay i am BEYOND jealous of this gathering! I cannot believe this! By the way...did u and Suzi book your ticket yet to come see me and tracie this summer? get on that! miss talking to you!

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

That little Ruby is too cute for words! How fun! I too am bummed to be so far away!
Smiles,
jen in MI

stacnjul said...

I am so sad we didn't know about the gathering!!! Let me know if you have another, Seattle is not that far for us. Look at those beautiful kids, I can hardly stand it:)

The Hausams said...

How FUN! You're supposed to let me know about these things! :) I hope you all had a GREAT time together!

Heckert's Highway said...

Ok, they were all just too cute!! I can't wait for the next gathering. I will have my sweet Kazi princess home by then:O) Yaaayyy!!! Love you! Jennie

Noelle said...

Hi, I am an adoptive mom of Anna, 8months, brought home from Ethiopia in December 2007. I'd love to find an Ethiopia adopive families group to join in the Seattle area. Is this where you guys are based? You can check out our blog at www.frickadopt.blogspot.com. If you publish this comment, please leave out my email address, Thanks! noellefrick@gmail.com

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!