Saturday, December 8, 2007

No Really what's new?




Puppies...oh gotta love puppies. This is our kids joy and I gotta say there is something special about a boy and his dog or a big boy for that matter. Oh and Ruby giggles with kisses, I don't know if this is safe, but he comes up to kiss her every now and then, Its so cute.
Oh and remember that my Darling and I celebrated our 10th so the kids spent the night at grandmas and you would think we would have arranged some romantic evening! However I crawled into bed and there was ruffling going on under the sheets and it was not my sweetheart or I! When Dh starting giggling I looked and there was our Willie (THE DOG SICKOS!), enjoying this one- on- one with his parents. My sweetheart wears him in a sling around the house, and really loves him. I have to get into the love here, I am picking up poo of the ground and making sure the toys are not chewed, ahh....A puppy is like one more child no kidding.

2 comments:

Julie_JoshB said...

Love the puppy! So cute. I have two that sleep under the covers!!

Erin Jensen said...

Oh I love him!!!!! I am serious about our offer to watch him if you guys ever need to go out of town!!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!