Saturday, December 22, 2007

A day away...happy birthday Jenni!




Every now and then God blesses me with what I call a "Fat Pants friend", let me explain. Late at night after dinner my favorite thing to do is get in my sweat pants, its the time where I can just wear those pants and feel free. I wont dare wear it to the store or let anyone see me in them. However I will wear them with you if I am very comfortable I have a few of those sweethearts in my life...if you have seen me in them...your one of my fat pants friends :) Yesterday I had the privilege to spend some time with a couple of those girls. Jen had a birthday and we celebrated it with a day at the spa, if you live in South Sound area this is a fabulous idea to do as a girl date. We went to the Olympus Spa entry fee is $35 and you could spend all day going in and out of Saunas and Hot rooms and Jens favorite bathing in the nude (can you read the sarcasm?) You are greeted at the door and when checked in you leave your shoes right at the front in Korean styled Cubbies, where we also left our worries and troubles. You are provided with a wam bathrobe and a snazzy cap.....oh the part we had a challenge was is you have to be quiet and respectful and we are not that crowd! I can't tell you how freeing it was to disrobe only to find that all the women were imperfect and mis-shaped as me. We then ate at a Korean Restaurant at the spa in our bathrobes, it was divine. Thanks Jen and Heather for this awesome time, I had a blast. Oh and Thank you to my Dh who took a day off to give me a day off. The rest of my "Fat pants" friends I am up for this anytime!


1 comment:

Heckert's Highway said...

I'm up for another spa day. Maybe when I get back from Kaz and need some major relaxation. I think the body scrub and facial would be nice the next time too. I love you my fat pants friend!!!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!