Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Crib mate and BFF ...Grace!








After my mayhem yesterday (read below) we meet up with Suzi and Grace. Oh I could have cried after seeing Grace again, I was so proud of her cheeks, good job baby Grace! It was a blast to see these girls look at each other and smile and make noises . It was nice to talk to Suzi and remember Ethiopia together, and our heart for the people there. Suzi and I while shopping around were asked several time if the girls were twins. If you must know they matching PJs were planned :) Looking forward to growing our girls together Suzi!


2 comments:

The Redman's said...

I think those two girls are the cutest baby girls I've ever seen!!!! What lucky moms. :) Hee Hee!

TedTracie said...

I know I have been to your blog before.. I think... but I was looking through your pictures and was BLOWN AWAY at how cute your baby is!!! She is a DOLL!!! I loved reading your story.

I am Tracie. I think we've probably crossed paths before (I'm friend with Julie Beeler and now my new friend Suzi has talked me through a few things :-)

We are on the baby boy list... #2 last I heard on Nov 9th. We are awaiting referral day and are busting at the seams to hear about our boy!

NICE TO MEET YOU
Tracie
www.anceletadoption.blogspot.com

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!