Thursday, August 9, 2007

Here we go....







We are off on our journey. Tonight we took the boys out before we took the to Grandmas...there meal of choice? Breakfast! They packed there own little bags for grandmas and cant wait to see there baby sister. We had tears as we said good bye and one more time hugs. So...its almost midnight and I am still getting things together. My Bestie Jenn came over tonight and saved the day for me she ran my last minute errands, and packed and repacked my things then weighed EVERYTHING again. She was amazing. Thanks Jen!

So off to sleep land them to wake in a few hours to get going to ETHIOPIA!! Can you belive...ahh...Hope to touch base soon.








2 comments:

Journey of the Heart said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you to meet your sweet girl. Praying for safe travel for all of you.

Karen said...

Oh Natalie...I can't believe that as I sit here, you might be THERE!!! It is too much to handle. I can't wait to hear about it! God is SO good!

Love, Karen
www.thesinglestep.blogspot.com

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!