Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Shower.....


Check Spelling The Shower was wonderful...and I forgot my camera! How awful, luckly my sweet MIL had hers and took a few snapshots. It was a little akward opening gifts with no baby and so I brought my little friend pictured with me....can you see that she was dressed in a Ruby Red dress for such an occasion. I am blessed to have some wonderful friends in my life and wonderful Sister in laws. My SIL Cindy made this amazing cake she decorated the continent of Africa and placed a heart where Ethiopia is at and made Amercia and a little flag that says "Home" in Washinton state. We were blessed with tons of things. Friends also brought donations for the orphange great things! As I sat and looked around at my beautiful friends...and I have to admit I have some really pretty friends. I even have a friend who is a Princess Diana look-a-like! I just had such a warm feeling of joy, support, love and hope for Ruby. I can't wait to introduce her to them. Especially the Aunties!

3 comments:

Heckert's Highway said...

Your shower was wonderful!! I had so much fun. Can I have a look-alike?! Maybe Katherine Zeta-Jones... yeah, I want to look like her!!!!! LOL! LOL! In my dreams!!! I am so excited about my sweet little Ruby niece coming home to us. Love, Nee-Nee

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

I love that cake Natalie! How fun! I was given a shower too but didn't have my camera, duh! Anyway, we only have 10 more days!! Can't wait to meet in person!
Smiles,
jen in mi

Journey of the Heart said...

Oh your shower looks like it was FABULOUS! I'm so excited for you and your little family. :) Praying for a safe trip!

Any unauthorized copying of these photos or posts will constitute an infringement of copyright. No part of this blog or the related files may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the author.

Pray for sweet Abby Riggs!!